Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Christopher Blue Jeans

My Christopher Blue jeans are my most favorite pair of jeans! I own several pairs in fact and can't imagine life without them. When I want to be comfortable, these are the jeans I grab. I thought I'd tell you a little bit about them.

Christopher Blue jeans are designed for a great fit that stays true wash after wash. Styled in an array of classic silhouettes as well as some of premium denim’s most up to date trends, Christopher Blue jeans offer a fashion-forward look without sacrificing comfort or fit.

Boot-cut and wide-leg cuts flatter by lengthening and create urban chic, while cropped looks and utility styling offer a more rustic, easy appeal.

Look for jeans styling interpreted in cotton and twill for a subtle preppiness. To finish the look, Christopher Blue offers soft tees, polos and boatnecks that wear with beautiful versatility. I buy all my Christopher Blue jeans at myShape.com. I promise...I really do!

Don't forget to enter Chic Girl Friday!



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.