Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Code Has Been Cracked


My Chic Blog reader Tina has won the very chic, very trendy initial necklace from our sponsor Studio Jewel. Congratulations!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day! As many of you know from reading my blog, my mom and I spent last Saturday to the Designer Showhouse as our Mother's Day gift to each other. Today I am eating brunch with my mother-in-law and then tonight my husband is cooking a fabulous dinner. Yes there are perks when you are married to a chef!

Aloha to my beautiful friend Raquel who sent me this picture from Hawaii this morning.

Next week's Chic Girl Friday will be sponsored by me! Feel like going shopping? Stay tuned....

P.S. Chic Girl Friday will now run for the whole week! Interested sponsors, please view my advertising page for more information. http://www.mychicthings.com/shop/advertising/info_13.html




Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.