Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Heart House of Raquel

My dear friend Raquel, owner of House of Raquel, is the most amazing person. I wanted to share with you some of the gorgeous pieces of jewelry that she has personally made for me.

Hearts & Kisses which I wore Mother's Day and my son's high school graduation.











Diva bracelet which I love and want to add more charms too.










And a beautiful sterling silver ankle bracelet with star and heart charms. These are in addition to the most flat out stunning piece that she made me, the one and only Sassy Girl necklace.

I treasure each piece of jewelry that Raquel sends me. Visit her website House of Raquel and check out all her current work. I'm sure you will find something there that you will fall in love with.



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.