Monday, May 5, 2008

I Love These Thongs!

Let me let you in on a little secret. I have completely sold out of these thongs. They are the most gorgeous shoes you will lay eyes on. I have several pairs myself and I LOVE them! You can't find these beautiful shoes at the mall. They are made by hand and the quality shows. I have discounted them because I only have 3 pairs left.

Chocolate brown thong wedges soft and pretty covered with a combination of 400 Light Rose and Light Colorado Topaz Swarovski crystals.

I have one size 7 left. MyChicThings.com







YUMMY is all I can say about these butterscotch colored comfy thong wedges. Embellished with Light Colorado Topaz and Silk Genuine Swarovski Crystals.

I have one size 7 and one size 8 left.
MyChicThings.com





These shoes go with every outfit. Every time I wear them, people ask me where I got them. They are beautiful! Really....psssttt....you need a pair.



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.