Monday, May 26, 2008

My Chic Week

With school out, I sorta have a tendency to forget what day it is. When you have a job that requires you to watch the clock for 8 hours, it's nice to have a break. I did do a few fun things this past week that I wanted to share with you.


Went to Mayfest in downtown Tulsa. While I didn't buy anything this year, I did grab a few business cards from some very talented artists. The corndogs are amazing!


I went to see Indian Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I loved it because it went back to the characters we were introduced to in the first Indian Jones movie. The alien thing was a little odd and the "bad guy" or girl could have been more dramatic. But I liked it! Of course the fact the Harrison Ford is still drop dead gorgeous helps.


I went to the Renaissance Fair in Muskogee, Oklahoma. My family and I do this every year. My son loves to dress up in full pirate attire and we love to people watch. The guy in this picture is Jeffery. He won the jousting match.

I did loads of laundry, watched AMW and everything I saved on my DVR from last week. I also worked, as always, on my computer. This week I am packing for vacation! More on that soon....



Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.