Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Sushi Journey IV

My 10th High School Reunion. I was excited, nervous and freaky out about what I was going to wear.

Tim and I had been friends since 7th grade. We had never officially dated during those teenage years, but we were
good friends. The night of the reunion, Tim hosted a party after dinner. We hung out and talked. It was the most relaxed I had felt in years.

Not long after I left Connecticut and moved to Tulsa, Tim called me. We were able to spend time together and it was nice to have a friend. Austin and I continued to eat at Fuji and have our sushi time just the two of us. Time past and before long Tim called to tell me that he was being transferred to Fort Worth.

A new twist is this silly tale....Lone Star Sushi.


OK, Mom....before you call....I know I left a lot of stuff out. I don't want to bore people with the details. People just catching this story will have to go back and read I, II and III anyway.




Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.