Thursday, June 5, 2008

I Heart Hudsons

Hudsons is in my blood. I have eaten here so many times since I was a child, they should name something after me. A drink, a chair, maybe an entree.....I'm not picky.

Hudsons is where you go to get some serious Southern seafood. Steamed crabs, Shrimp, She Crab soup, Oysters and their famous Key Lime Pie. This is a restaurant where you roll up your sleeves and get messy.

The restaurant is located on the Intracoastal Waterway on Hilton Head Island. Surrounded by shrimp boats and amazing views, this restaurant is the one that any local will point you too.

Are you starting to think all I'm doing on my vacation is eating?
You're right!

Last day to enter Chic Girl Friday!




Please visit our new site at www.chicgalleria.com.
Copyright © 2007-2008. Chic Things Galleria. All Rights Reserved.